🎵🎶Two all plant patties, special vegan sauce, lettuce, non-dairy cheese, pickles, onions on a cruelty free bun.🎵🎶
OMG YUM! They taste, and fall apart when eating them, just like the original ones. Beyond burgers and Follow Your Heart American vegan cheese turns this classic favorite into a modern cruelty free favorite.
1/3 cup vegan mayonnaise
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp paprika
2 tsp sweet relish(heaping)
2 tsp yellow mustard
1 tsp white wine vinegar
2 Beyond Burger patties
3 vegan white sesame seed hamburger buns
2 slices Follow Your Heart brand vegan American cheese
1 tbsp white onion, minced
Thin sliced dill pickles
1. Wisk together ingredients for special sauce. Set aside. Note; special sauce doesn't taste like special sauce until it's on the big macs.
2. Form 2 thin patties out of each beyond burger patty. Use circular biscuit form if available.
3. Slice the top off one of the hamburger buns slightly so it can be used as a center bun of one of the big macs.
4. Over medium heat, cook the burgers for 3 minutes on each side, salting one side. Add vegan cheese during last minute of cooking, adding 1 tbsp of water to pan and covering with lid until cheese melted.
5. While burgers are cooking, toast buns in a separate pan over medium low heat. Remove and dress bottom and middle buns each with special sauce, minced onions, lettuce. Top middle bun with pickles.
6. When burgers are done, place the patties with cheese on them cheese side down on bottom buns(this is how McDonald's assembles them). Top with middle bun, second patty and top bun.