If you haven't tried using roasted garlic hummus to make tofu ricotta yet, you're seriously missing out; it's a game changer. So simple, so good. I served it with Vegan Caesar Salad
6 cups fresh spinach, chopped
12 lasagna noodles
14 oz pkg firm tofu, drained & pressed
2/3 cup roasted garlic hummus
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp sea salt
28 oz jar marinara sauce
Vegan parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Saute spinach in skillet over medium high heat with 1 tsp oil until wilted (or steam it if preferred). Transfer to a colander and squeeze liquid from spinach with back of spoon or use towel.
3. Add tofu, hummus, nutritional yeast, extra virgin olive oil and salt to food processor. Blend tofu ricotta until smooth. In a large bowl stir together tofu ricotta and spinach to combine.
5. Pour 1/3 of marinara sauce into 13"x 9" lasagna pan and spread to cover bottom.
6. Spread 1/4 cup spinach ricotta mixture onto a lasagna noodle. Roll up and place in lasagna pan. Repeat with each lasagna noodle. Pour remaining sauce over roll ups.
7. Cover and bake 30-35 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with vegan parmesan (optional).