BBQ Chick'n pizza with Tofurky BBQ Chick'n, Stubb's Sweet Sticky BBQ Sauce, red onions & FYH mozzarella shreds. Baked then sprinkled with FYH Blue Cheese crumbles and drizzled with BBQ sauce. Wicked good! **I used the ROASTING PAN METHOD to bake this delicious pizza. Once you try it, you'll never go back. No Tofurky BBQ Chick'n available? Use shredded soy curls method from this pizza recipe instead.
Premade pizza dough of choice or homemade pizza dough
Pizza sauce of choice(I use Dei Fratelli)
7 oz Vegan cheese of choice(shredded)
Tofurky BBQ Chick'n
1/2 cup BBQ sauce, divided
1/2 cup red onion, chopped
Follow Your Heart Blue Cheese Crumbles
1. Prepare the dough or use store bought dough.
2. Place a pizza stone in the oven and preheat to 475°F for 30 minutes. Or use Roasting Pan method.
3. Roll out pizza dough then place onto a pizza peel that has been lightly dusted with cornmeal.
4. Chop Tofurky BBQ Chick'n into smaller pieces then toss with 1/4 cup BBQ sauce.
5. Assemble pizza by spreading the pizza sauce over dough. Sprinkle shredded vegan cheese over sauce then top with BBQ Chick'n and red onions. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
6. Transfer the pizza to the pizza stone using the pizza peel, and bake until the cheese and crust are nicely browned, about 12 to 14 minutes.
7. Sprinkle as much or as little(less is more) of the FYH blue cheese crumbles over cooked pizza then drizzle with remaining BBQ sauce before slicing.