I've been experimenting with the new Liquid Mozzarella from Miyoko. For best results, the cheese needs to be poured over the toppings, which was perfect for this pizza so the toppings didn't burn while baking. Beyond Hot Italian Sausages and sun dried tomatoes pair nicely with fresh basil, vegan parmesan and mozzarella. Add as many chili pepper flakes as you like. Spicy yum. **I used the Roasting Pan Method to bake it.
Premade pizza dough or homemade pizza dough
3 Beyond Hot Italian Sausages
1/2 cup sundried tomatoes in oil
1 cup pizza sauce of choice
3/4 cup vegan parmesan cheese, shredded
1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
3/4 cup Miyoko Liquid Mozzarella or 7 oz vegan mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/4-1/2 tsp red chili flakes
1. Prepare the dough or use store bought dough.
2. Drain oil from sundried tomatoes, reserving oil to brush onto pizza dough. Roughly chop.
3. Place a pizza stone in the oven and preheat to 475°F for 30 minutes. Or use Roasting Pan method. **note-if using roasting pan method, spread oil from sundried tomatoes into pan versus brushing onto dough.
4. In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook Beyond sausages, breaking with a spatula into crumbles, until browned, approximately6 to 7 minutes. Set aside.
5. Assemble pizza by brushing dough with oil from drained sundried tomatoes then spread pizza sauce over pizza dough. Top with crumbled cooked sausages, sundried tomatoes, vegan parmesan and chopped fresh basil. If using Miyoko liquid mozzarella, drizzle over pizza in thin layers(see picture below) or use shredded vegan mozzarella. Sprinkle with red chili flakes and salt.
6. Bake 13 to 15 minutes (15 to 16 minutes for roasting pan method). If using pan pizza method, let stand 5 minutes before using knife to cut around edge and spatula to remove to cutting board.